View in admin portal
Skip to main content
RUN-IT Service Center
Type your assignment directly in Turnitin
1. Locate the Turnitin assignment in your course and click on View/Complete. (The Turnitin icon looks like a blue paper with a red swirling arrow)
2. Find the name of the assignment, and click the Submit button.
Zoom: Find the name of the assignment, and click the Submit button.
3. Click the down arrow to the right of "Single File Upload." Select "Cut & Paste Upload."
4. Complete your submission.
4.1. Enter your Submission title.
4.2. Either manually type your paper into the text box or cut and paste your paper into the text box.
4.3. Click the Upload button.
5. Once you upload your manual submission, you will receive a notification that your submission is being processed. Click "Go to Portfolio" to return to your Class Homepage.
Aug 20, 2015
Inline referenced article